Sunday, May 13, 2012

Unique

I find it hard to be unique, sometimes. I love being myself, and I don't try to impress people, but it's still a little hard.

As I get older I find more and more that I lose people to peer pressure. They dress, act, and live to impress. I also find more and more that I accept people as they come. I realise that I am not like a lot of people I know. I like to be myself because that's the only person I know how to be. 

I try not to ridicule people who try to be like 'everyone else', though. I may not find it hard to fit in and feel happy, but some people do. We all want to feel like we belong. None of us want to stick out too much. Maybe looking and acting like 'everyone else' helps some people to feel at ease. 

I honestly don't really care what other people look like. That might sound mean, or weird, or whatever. But that's me. 

I don't care if people are overweight, or a different colour, or wear colours that clash with, I don't know, their eyes. I just don't care. As long as they're nice to me, I'm happy.

We all have our own opinions, talents, looks, etc which is part of what makes us each unique. 

Do you know how to be unique? Or do you 'go with the flow'?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Pot Of Pebbles | Powered by Blogger | Happy Day Template designed by BlogSpot Design - Ngetik Dot Com