Monday, May 14, 2012

Vampires

I'm not sure if you've noticed yet, but I don't really go with the flow. I don't avoid it necessarily, I just don't really fit into the role of ... well, of a Twilight-loving, straight-haired, skinny as a stick One Direction fan.
Which means I'm not all goo-gah over vampires.

Apparently vampires started out as something pretty cool.

Now they sparkle.

I guess I don't really know a lot about vampires. I'm sorry if what I said about going with the flow offends anyone. I accept a lot of people, but some 'types' of people just don't sit well with me. I'm sure we all have people like that in our lives. We need to learn to accept them. Which is hard. But I'll get there. I hope you will, too.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Oh wow, really? I'm so glad we can relate :D
    Please follow my blog and I will follow yours! :D

    ReplyDelete

© Pot Of Pebbles | Powered by Blogger | Happy Day Template designed by BlogSpot Design - Ngetik Dot Com