Saturday, May 12, 2012

Time

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. There have been a few delays, but I'm back now. I'll just do the last few days of the April challenge at my own pace.

Time is so crucial, yet it slips away so quickly. I only realised yesterday that I've had my braces off more than six months. In fact, when I add it all up, it's been about eight months! There are many times in life where more time has passed than we think. I mean, we're already in the fifth month of the year. Next thing you know, we'll only have six months 'til the end of the year!

So often we can feel like we've done nothing extraordinary. We try and try to push ourselves, but nothing really happens. Or so we think.

In actual fact, though, sometimes we do more than we think. Life never really stays the same. As long as you're being as kind and caring as you can towards others, you're probably doing more than many other people. Even if they don't remember the kind deeds you've done for them, God certainly remembers, and he'll reward you for all those years you simply loved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Pot Of Pebbles | Powered by Blogger | Happy Day Template designed by BlogSpot Design - Ngetik Dot Com