Saturday, April 21, 2012

Stories

I absolutely love writing stories. I always have. I haven't finished very many, but it's the experience that counts, at least at my age. I'm hoping that in the future I can get a book published, and then maybe some time later I can become a full-time writer.
Fictional stories are my strong point. Real stuff kind of bores me a bit. I mean, I base them on things that could happen in real life, and the people have real characteristics, but the actual story never happened. I just find it so exciting to make up this whole life that doesn't actually exist. To weave words into something that people want to read. 

Writing gets me very excited. What gets you excited?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Pot Of Pebbles | Powered by Blogger | Happy Day Template designed by BlogSpot Design - Ngetik Dot Com