Tuesday, March 13, 2012

PICNIK

Picnik.com is my favourite photo editing website. It's got lots of cool effects, stickers, frames, etc. to ensure your photo turns out spectacular. 

It's closing down (and moving to Google+) on the 19th of April, so all of it - including anything premium - is free of use until then.

I, for one, am making the most of this opportunity. So I think you should, too!

Here are the before and after shots of a photo that I edited today.

                               BEFORE                 AFTER
 

I know that for those of you who take pride in your non-digital cameras, Picnik would seem like a cheap pathway into the world of real photography. I agree that it's nothing compared to the photos taken with professional cameras. But Picnik is just a fun way to make your photos look cool. In my opinion, anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Pot Of Pebbles | Powered by Blogger | Happy Day Template designed by BlogSpot Design - Ngetik Dot Com