Saturday, March 10, 2012

MY THOUGHTS

Getting In Touch With My Old Fashioned Side

I've been getting into older music lately. I really enjoy jazz, and right now I'm listening to eighties music. Surprisingly, I find I know lines from quite a few of them. It could be because my mum is always singing lines from old songs.

I'm also going through a Granny jumper craze. The other day I bought so many from the Op Shop it's not funny. I literally had to restrain myself from buying any more! I also like buttoned shirts. I wear them either buttoned up or open with a sleeveless top.

Oh, and I love vintage! I'm obsessed with that orangey-browney-goldey colour. You know, the colour you see on those popular laced-up boots, or on leather jackets (not the black ones, obviously). I also love those old Cadillac cars - the long flat ones.

Are you obsessed with strange things? Do you love old stuff like me? Please comment below. I'd love to hear YOUR thoughts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Pot Of Pebbles | Powered by Blogger | Happy Day Template designed by BlogSpot Design - Ngetik Dot Com