Sunday, May 20, 2012

Youth Worker

At the moment, when I'm older I'd like to be either a youth worker or a social worker. I might do writing as a part-time job until I get something published, and then have it as a career. But being a youth/social worker, I think, would give me lots of experience and insight, so that I'd have a lot more to write about.

A youth worker is someone who works with youth-age kids (mostly teens) with things like homelessness, depression and pregnancy. I guess it's instilling hope in their lives, you know, giving them something to live for. I have a heart for people in need and I can't stand the thought of people not having any happiness in their lives.

Taken with my FUJIFILM camera.
In my garden...

Don't worry, be happy! Life is good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Pot Of Pebbles | Powered by Blogger | Happy Day Template designed by BlogSpot Design - Ngetik Dot Com