Thursday, January 19, 2012

CHALLENGE

Blogging from A to Z Challenge:

I found out about this awesome as challenge at a-to-zchallenge.com . It starts on the first of April and goes for a month. On each day you choose something starting with a letter of the alphabet, so on the 1st you might choose Apricots, on the 2nd you might choose Braces, etc. and write about it on your blog.


Picture of the challenge...
( https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhM6I0PkdRj-WdH0ZmJiw4E5Ft9mhGULR2N6YYoqD8S0xUM0qKKYMGH2cZ12fSezyRvKHyZ-1cHWUZlUwpQkVnhwLKH2M0XHkFTKhQJXt0ZsIThYlyZuDyzGoRWNs35Jg3B3moT_d2EbCaH/s1600/A+to+Z+Badge+2012.jpg )

I think I'm going to give it a shot, and I think you should too. I mean, what've we got to lose? Please check out the website I mentioned. If you take the challenge with me, I promise I'll read all your blog posts! I might even comment on a few, you just never know.
Only joking, of course I'll comment on them. Thank you for supporting my blog!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Pot Of Pebbles | Powered by Blogger | Happy Day Template designed by BlogSpot Design - Ngetik Dot Com